Users who do KYC with LazyPay will come under the new late fee structure.
The KYC process typically increases your credit limit to upto Rs. 40,000, so that you can spend more through LazyPay. The existing late fee system is a flat Rs. 10 (plus taxes). This means a user with a bill of Rs. 35,000 and one with a bill of Rs. 5,000 would be charged the same.
This is unfair, which is why we’re changing it.
We are moving a slab-based system that’s based on your bill amount.
Bill upto Rs. 200 – No late fee
Bill from Rs. 200 to Rs. 499 – Late Fee of Rs. 50
Bill from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1,999 – Late Fee of Rs. 100
Bill from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 4,999 – Late Fee of Rs. 150
Bill from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 9,999 – Late Fee of Rs. 300
Bill from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 24,999 – Late Fee of Rs. 400
Bill more than Rs. 25,000 – Late Fee of Rs. 500
A GST of 18% will be applied on the above mentioned amounts.
This change will be done in phases. You will be informed multiple times via SMS and Email before these changes are applied to your account.
In case you still have questions, do write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be happy to help.
In the mobile app, your transactions are visible in the LazyPay tab. You will need to scroll down to see your transactions. You can tap on “Show All” to see all your past transactions (these will include previous bill repayments)
In the website, after you login on lazypay.in, your previous bill repayments are displayed on the right
We retry every hour with your bank/card to fetch the correct status of your payment. In most cases, within 24 hours, we will update the status of your repayment and notify you appropriately. You will not be charged any late payment charges if your transaction couldn’t be updated before the due date.
No, you can only link one account/card for auto repayment of your dues
LazyPay statement is generated twice a month:
1. 16th of every month – For all transactions between 1 – 15th Midnight. The payment for this is always due on the 18th of the month. For eg: For transactions done from 1st April to 15th April, the statement will be sent to you on 16th April and you need to repay by the 18th of April
2. 1st of every month – For all transactions between 16th – last day of previous month. The payment for this is always due on the 3rd of the month. For eg: For transactions done from 16th April to 30th April, the statement will be sent to you on 1st May and you need to repay by the 3rd of May
It is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain sufficient funds in your bank account to cover your due amount.
When the bank account you have linked for auto repayment doesn’t have sufficient funds in order to get the auto debit done successfully, we pay a penalty to your bank for this failed attempt. We add this to your statement. Bounce Charge is fixed at Rs 300 per bill cycle
EMI overdue charge is calculated, if you are unable to repay your installment for the withdrawal to bank. It is calculated as 26% APR and calculated on a per day basis.
For eg: You have an installment due of Rs 5000 on 3rd May and you aren’t able to repay this. We will add an overdue charge every day after the 5th of May. The charge added per day will be calculated as 5000* (26/100) * (1/365) = Rs 3.56. The same charge will be added for each day that you don’t repay.
If you are a LazyPay user who doesn’t have access to features like part payments and the ability to use credit through UPI, your late fee is calculated as Rs 11.8 (Incl. 18% GST) per day after the due date.
So if your bill is due on the 18th, you will be charged the late fee from the 19th onwards.
The late fee will keep getting charged till it reaches 30% of the total due amount.
Yes we will charge you if you don’t repay by your due date. In some rare cases, we may provide a grace period (bank holidays/system unavailable).
1. Late fee is Rs 11.8 (Incl. 18% GST) per day upto 30% of your purchases
2. EMI overdue charge is 26% APR per day
3. Bank bounce charge is Rs 300
Please contact our customer care centre by clicking on the Contact Us mentioned below. A customer care executive will get in touch shortly after thorough investigation of the case.
You can repay the amount by clicking on repayment links which can be accessed by following ways:
1. Select the ‘Pay Bill’ tab available on the home page lazypay.in . Enter your registered details and OTP received. Click on Pay Now.
2. Select ‘Login’ tab on home page and enter your registered credentials. Confirm the OTP received and Select ‘Pay Now’ tab on your dashboard.
3. Simply click on the tab “Pay now” sent to you on your registered email ID/SMS.
4. Download – LazyPay- Pay Later | Credit Score | Credit via UPI from playstore (Android) or appstore (iOS). Login into the app with the registered mobile number, click on activity tab at the bottom, click on the ‘Pay Now’ option available on the screen.
5. You can also repay by downloading your statement from your LazyPay dashboard. A ‘Pay now’ tab in the statement will enable you to make your repayment.
Pay via Credit Card (non-KYC user), Debit Card, UPI and Net Banking before the 3rd/18th of each month.
Amex and Diners Club cards have been completely disabled and no customer going forward will be able to use it for repayment.
LazyPay statement is generated twice a month:
1. 16th of every month – For all transactions between 1 – 15th Midnight.
2. 1st of every month – For all transactions carried out between 16th – 30th/31st of previous month. After the statement is generated, the payment must be made within 3 days to avoid late penalty charges of INR 10/day and in extreme cases discontinuation of service.