LazyPay is an innovative payment service that has been built to provide you an easy payment option for your day-to-day purchases. Today, even for a single movie ticket purchase, you are required to press more than 25 keys on your keyboard. With LazyPay, it’s just a step away. LazyPay offers ease of transaction at multiple merchants. Consolidated invoice summary is generated on 1st & 16th of every month. You can pay back the amount right after the transaction until the next due date to avoid late penalty charges. Due date is 3 days post the invoice summary generation.
What are the benefits of using LazyPay?
LazyPay is the fastest and simplest way to pay. The speed of payment ensures that you never miss out on your favorite products or your favorite movie. What’s more, you need not pay us in advance. Just pay us after you have availed the service.
How can I avail LazyPay services?
You must choose LazyPay as a payment mode available on the merchant’s website. An OTP is sent to the user for verification purpose and after entering the OTP, transaction is processed.
Should I trust LazyPay services?
LazyPay is a product developed and launched by PayU India. PayU is synonymous with trust and has grown to be the undisputed leader in online payments in India.
I placed an order using LazyPay, when will I receive the order?
LazyPay is just a payment mode provided to the customers and does not guarantee delivery of goods or services. For queries regarding service/refund/order cancellation, you must contact the merchant.
How to repay the outstanding amount?
You can repay the amount by clicking on repayment links which can be accessed by following ways:
1. Select the ‘Pay Bill’ tab available on the home page www.lazypay.in . Enter your registered details and OTP received. Click on Pay Now.
2. Select ‘Login’ tab on home page and enter your registered credentials. Confirm the OTP received and Select ‘Pay Now’ tab on your dashboard.
3. Simply click on the tab “Pay now” sent to you on your registered email ID/SMS.
4. Download our Citrus App from Play Store. Click on the LazyPay tab available at the bottom, click on the ‘Pay Now’ option available on home screen.
5. You can also repay by downloading your statement from your LazyPay dashboard. A ‘Pay now’ tab in the statement will enable you to make your repayment.
The repayment can be made using Net banking/Credit/Debit card and Citrus Wallet.